Saturday, May 24, 2014

Easton Beat Me!!

So I'm on  Puzilla.org on March 22, 2014 looking for ancestors who need temple work done and I go to Familysearch.org to see if Ellen Jones and Harry Jones (aren't we glad that this never became OUR Harold Jones' nickname??) and low and behold, the sealing to parents ordinances are reserved by a certain Easton!  I wasn't sure if it was our Easton so I had to call his dad to find out his middle name.  Sure enough!  Easton has been doing Family History work and beat me to those two.  Nice job Easton!


Pages on Puzilla look something like this.  The blue dot in the middle is Thomas Jones, my 3rd great-grandpa.  You can see he had 5 sons (blue squares are boys) and one daughter (red dots are girls.)  The yellow line shows the line that connects me to Thomas Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment